FOX MENU

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

G.I. JOE Resolute

Format: Animated, Color, DVD, Full Screen
Language: English
Studio: Paramount
DVD Release Date: November 3, 2009
Run Time: 58 minutes
=============================




Plot
============================================================
G.I. Joe is a highly trained, classified special operations unit composed of men and women from around the globe. Officially, these warriors don't even exist. Few know the truth – that G.I. Joe fights a secret war, as the first and last line of defense against forces that seek to plunge our world into chaos. Wherever there's trouble, G.I. Joe is there. In G.I. Joe: Resolute, the raging battle between G.I. Joe and Cobra Commander has never been more intense. Every life is at stake... and even the good guys can die.



Downloads
===============================================
Part 1 || Part 2 || Part 3 || Part 4
===============================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host